- Detect, analyze, engineering, and remediate advanced security incidents for IT One and Clients environment
- Identify and report incidents, determine nature, impact, and the true extent of the incident, take required action, and follow-up
- Gaining knowledge of future DevSecOps and Responsible for automating security controls, data, and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Developing, deploy and operate Cloud Automation and DevOps environment
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls
- Coordinate related team to apply security policy and compliance for cloud/hybrid systems
- Having initiate ideas to optimize the security operation, propose and execute the ideas
- Spot and execute new security technologies and best practices into the company’s Cloud/Infrastructure offerings.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Foundation of Linux and Windows operating systems, Infrastructure.
- Experience of security-related infrastructure, SOC, cloud, or applications: 1-5 years
- Mature, positive working attitude and willing to adapt self for team success.
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving, and project management skills with the ability to get things done.
- Experience in Infrastructure Operation, Public Cloud is an advantage.
- Experience in Security tools/applications such as Vulnerability Management, EDR, Anti-virus, SIEM, etc. (example products: Qualys, Tanium, Nessus, Symantec, Splunk, etc.) is an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to "Apply Now" with your full CV in English, certificate, recent photo, and expected salary.
IT One Co., Ltd.
Tipco Tower, 118/1 Rama VI Road, Samsen Nai, Bangkok, 10400