Location: BTS Area
Salary up to 200,000 THB + Benefit Package
Cathcart Associates client is looking for a Technology expert in IT Governance and Strategy to provide an IT roadmap and strategy for the expanding projects in
digital solutions and support the growth of the Asia market.
Role and Responsibility:
In this role, you will be managing teams in Thailand, Hongkong, Vietnam, and Singapore, providing vision and roadmaps that align with business goals across
the group. You will provide the best practice of IT policies and systems to ensure the operation activities of the whole group are enforced according to standard compliance.
You will also be involved in budget planning, resources and vendor management. As a leader and subject matter expert, you will manage and coach the team and set up the best practices for the business group.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in designing and implementation governance of complex organizations
- Proven record of IT strategic planning, IT policies, and roadmap
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong knowledge of
IT Risk & Quality standards and best practices of IT governance such as
ITIL, COBIT, ISACA
- Good understanding of
security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center
- Good understanding of system development, operating system, and database platform
- Able to manage the team across Asia and experience in project management
- Good command of English
This is an opportunity to work within a top company and increase your management expertise. The company provides a competitive salary and benefits packages. Please apply or contact Jung
Piyatida at Cathcart Associates Asia 02-038-5878 for more information.