SC Expedition ( SC ASSET'S Subsidiary Company )
The SC Expedition or SCX was established in 2019, managing the hotel business and other recurring businesses relevant to real estate development. At SCX, we are committed to giving our employees incredible opportunities and the chance to work on exciting and
challenging projects while bringing out your talent and let you shine your true potential.
- Manage all existing properties and new projects and developments in the pipeline, not limited to hotel properties.
- Lead and monitor all development projects, due diligence, audits, and inspections for the process to make a full presentation with the executive committee.
- In chargeof engineering, energy efficiency and environment protection, fire life safety, loss and risk prevention, preventive maintenance, budgets, CAPEX, and renovations.
- Collaborate with all relevant internal functions and teams to prepare the hotel to be ‘operationally ready’ on time and budget, in line with brand standards.
- Orchestrate brand standards, detailed design guidelines, BIM, F&B, and design concept briefs.
- Coordinate with designers, consultants, and all stakeholders to ensure the projects' completion is aligned with brand standards and met stakeholders' satisfaction.
- Monitor and administer cloud-based tools for project management and hotel reputations.
- Support the pre-opening sales, revenue, marketing, and finance for budgets and forecasts, PR, GM/HM recruitment, and hotel team training for Brand/HR, and instilling the brand culture
into the hotel team.
- Work in partnership with all concerned parties to ensure compliance with PIP, fire life safety, operational requirements, and brand values as the project plan is underway and assess final
readiness of the hotel to open.
- Conduct detailed post-opening commercial and technical reviews, ensuring that all learnings are shared with relevant parties and that changes to the process where required are actioned.
Your role as a leader:
At SCX, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values,
challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our customers, our people, and the neighbourhood, and to make an impact that matters.
- Inspire others through passion, agility, and integrity to establish strong leadership.
- Leverage each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Communicate a broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals to align the team and sets priorities for achievements.