Technical Sales Specialist
-Engage/Understand customer requirements or customer pain points, and assist sales team to develop business proposal for Corporate customer
to achieve annual sales target.
- To attend meetings with potential customers to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated
prior to producing a solution.
- Identify high potential sales opportunity with sales team and prioritize them.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Submit and present the customer with a finalized collaborative proposal with solutions justifications, and expected results to overcome objections
and win the business with maximum revenue/margin.
- Working with pricing and financial team to develop the feasibility project evaluation and get necessary budget approval.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to expand sales
-Identify relevant products/ ICT solutions for each Corporate customer in liaison with both internal product teams and external vendors.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum
ICT solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Create and confidently deliver solution presentations internally and externally.
- Work with internal teams (Product/ IoT/ Segment Business Solution team) to ensure that the company’s product/solution can deliver on the customer’s
- Search, assess, certify and negotiate with new vendors/partners (out of catalog) before presenting proposal to customer.
- Coordinates closely with related parties and customer to deliver product/solution demonstration and “Proof Of Concepts” (POC), if customer requires.
- Conduct post evaluation of external vendor based on given guideline.
- Manage and maintain vendors partnership for long-term relationship
-Work with Product/IoT/Segment Business Solution team to feedback on issues with current products/solutions and provide input for new products/
- Provide customer feedbacks and identify area of improvements on current products/solutions.
- Consolidate unmet needs of customers and identify potential revenue, and share this information to Product/IoT/Segment Business Solution team.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about technology trend, conduct competitor’s product/solution analysis, and communicate
this to related parties
-Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Pre-sales Engineer for ICT Projects (Hardware & Software) to Corporate customers.
- Experience in preparing business solution proposal and provide corporate presentation to senior management.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Experience leading or working in cross functional teams formed (both external and internal teams) to align solution design with Corporate customer’s
- Previous experience working for a competitor or a system integrator in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume by click "Apply Now"
TRUE Corporation Public Company Limited
18 True Tower, Ratchadapisek Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact person: Khun Thanarat