- Manage and follow up New Product introduction to achieve time line of customer.
- Review and feasibility to assure the needed quality for drawing submission in PLM.
- Establish Master Data (BOM / RT/ PV) of new product, transfer item and re-active item in SAP system.
- Establish Standard Time and Working Instruction of new product.
- Provide information of technical data and investment to controller for estimate price of new product.
- Provide concept/ request tooling, equipment to support new product.
- Establish/ Revise formula of new product, new item and as requirement/ changed.
- Generate / Update engineering report, document and procedure related to engineering works.
- Drive Engineering KPI and follow up to achieve target.
- Ensure the readiness of NPI from Prototype to Mass production (PRR/MRR)
- Identify potential risks that could impact to new product with specific action plan to address the high-priority risks
- Understand overview of theory and practice on process capability (yield) for quality assurance
- Suggest / Advise Engineer for technical information, master data and project management.
- Facilitate with concern parties and provide engineering feedback for technical modification from CH.
- Maintain and update Master data (BOM/ RT/ PV) as time/ process changed that require the modification from CH.
- Manage special project/ assignment by the superior.
- Informing the superior about important matters, which concerns the company and division.
- Improve the efficiency, cost reduction, quality, usage, flow, process, safety.
- Male or Female, and age not over 40 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience in which 3 years must be in new process or production development.
- Strong communication skill or have working experience with foreigner is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, project management and ability to work independently with minimum guidance and under pressure.
- Team work attitude and able to co-ordinate with team both internal&external organization.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate in accordance with the requirements of the position. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
ETA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
439 Moo 17 Bangplee Industrial Estate, Bangna-Trad Road., T.Bangsaothong
A.Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10570 | Thailand
Phone: +66 2 0179400 Ext. 2183 | Fax: +66 2 0179401
Candidates are requested to submit their application in English along with CV, transcript, recent photo, current and expected salary by click