Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way
we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused
roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Deployment Lead :
Deployment lead requires to define the change for introducing new system in terms of business and system point of view. This role to lead team member
to identify the business and system change and come up with the approach for system deployment with clarifying dependency of all integration other systems.
- Coming up with go-live system deployment approach and plan for go-live and dress rehearsal as well as roll-back plan.
- Understanding dependencies of cut-over activities from all integrating systems and identifying cut-over windows (System installation, data migration/patching, production verification testing with consideration
of roll-back time window).
- Responsible for deployment approach document
- Overall Coordination for run-book creation from business and systems
- Leading command center and war room with client for dress rehearsal
- Experience for enterprise system deployment as lead positionWell-communication skillset to coordinate development team
as well as bank IT department and business department for deployment
- Bachelor or/Higher degrees in related fields
- Experienced in organizing deployment plans / project schedules for end-to-end solution deployment
- Participated in developing and validating the work instructions and coordination / communications among parties relevant
- Experienced in executing the tasks for the projects assigned to the deployment group
- Experienced in end-to-end implementation of complex systems, e.g. SAP, Oracle, Siebel, is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, especially from Banking business
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skill in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Excellent leadership and management skills