Plan and Implementation
- Develop Infrastructure Database Management (Database & Storage) execution Plan with Head of IT Infrastructure to align with IT Blueprint and Corporate strategy
- Develop Network execution Plan with Head of IT Infrastructure to align with IT Blueprint and Corporate strategy
- Communicate to the subordinated team for Database Management (Database & Storage) Infrastructure strategic plan and implementation in order to ensure the achievement of the assigned target
- Manage and monitor Database Management (Database & Storage, Network and Security) Infrastructure budgets to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- Advice BU application and operation team for IT related projects
Design and maintain Open System Infrastructure
- Oversee and advise the subordinated team to implement and operate Server computer according to business requirement and Service Level agreements
- Responsible for researching and evaluating new technologies and keep technology up to date as well as designing and planning for new project and enhancement
- Responsible for the provision of Open System (Unix and Database system) Infrastructure services including hardware and software
- Responsible for the provision of Network infrastructure services including hardware and software
- Ensure the smooth and continuous operating of Unix system, database, tools, hard ware as well as prompt IT operating at the Disruption Recovery Center (DRC) for the emergency case
- Coaching the subordinated team to take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Identify roles & responsibilities for each of job function and defining the performance measurement method using the Key performance Indicators system.
- Coaching and mentoring the subordinated team being able to perform the activities assignment meeting the expectation and target.
- Assessing the skills competency of the subordinated team for skills development and training which coordinated with the HRD.
- Monitoring and evaluating the overall team performance for further improvement in order to increase the efficiency of works.
- Manage the subordinated team to perform related system monitoring and follow up any problems as well as provide solutions for service interruption prevention
- Master degree or higher in Computer Science, computer engineer or related field
- Minimum 10 + Years in IT Infrastructure, Network Security and Database Administration and Storage Management
TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our
customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching
the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are gaame changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.