Teacher of Thai Language and Culture Study
Head of World Languages via Head of Thai Teacher
Main Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To teach Thai language and/or Thai Study, according to their educational needs, students assigned to him/her in the allocated classes.
- To develop lesson plan and prepare each lesson and evaluate its outcomes.
- To develop Thai Language and Culture curriculum according to the guidelines from MOE.
- To set a high standard of expectations regarding students’ work, behavior and class membership in all lessons.
- To ensure the quality of the educational classroom environment through effective organization of furniture, resources and display.
- To assess students’ progress and achievement in accordance with arrangements and policies agreed within the school.
- To monitor and report the progress of students in the allocated class-both verbal and written reports to the Head of Thai before going to parents.
- To prepare class report for the ONESQA (Sor Mor Sor) Quality Assurance/ Accreditation Visit.
- To maintain the quality of the educational environment through care of classrooms, furniture, fittings and other resources
- To work collaboratively with colleagues within the primary and secondary departments
- To maintain an interest in, and overview of, educational developments, especially in relations to teaching and learning as well as interesting practice, in Thailand and elsewhere.
- To do duties during breaks as assigned.
- To monitor the implementation of the School Curriculum Thai Language and Culture requirements.
- To coordinate special events and ceremonies to celebrate Thai Culture within the school community, etc.
- To train new incoming teacher of Bangkok Prep
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager
Minimum educational qualification: Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Art. Relatively in Educational field. Having Thai
Minimum no. of years of teaching experience: 2 years.
- Good command in English
- Be able to relate well with the students.
- Be able to relate well with the students and expat staff.
- Be able to plan and teach creatively in each class.
- Proactive and positive thinking
- Knowledge of International School System
Contact : Human Resources Department
Bangkok International Preparatory and Secondary School
- BANGKOK PREP PRIMARY CAMPUS: 23 SUKHUMVIT 53, VADHANA BANGKOK, 10110
- BANGKOK PREP SECONDARY CAMPUS: 77 SUKHUMVIT 77, VADHANA BANGKOK, 10110
Tel. 02-260-7890,02-700-5858 Ext.234,255,113,148