Our client is a leading digital platform in Southeast Asia. They have grown rapidly within the last 8 years. They are now looking for a great candidate for the position of Tax Manager to be a part of their team.
- Managing all tax issues.
- Reviewing and managing all tax filing/transactions.
- Supporting special tax projects, such as online transactions.
- Supporting annual and half-year corporate income tax calculations.
- Reviewing documents and preparing all tax reports.
- Identifying outstanding tax invoices from vendors.
- Managing and reviewing all withholding tax.
- Reviewing financial and tax forecasts.
- Updating any new tax rules and regulations.
- Working along with the team and coaching junior staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration.
- Master's degree will be a plus
- Direct experience in tax relations.
- Good understanding of VAT, WHT, CIT, and accounting processes, including reconciliations.
- Having experience from a BIG4 Company will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English.