Our client is multinational professional services company to provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations is looking for " System Analyst (Application Designer)" position to join their company.
Location: BTS Ploenchit / MRT Samyan
• Analysing an organization and designing its processes and systems.
• Assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
• Done system design (e.g. database design, integration design)
• Assessing current state, identifying customer requirements, and defining the future state and/or business solution.
• Researching, gathering and synthesizing information.
• Understanding as-is process, analysing users' requirements and document requirements.
• Created technical specifications (documentation)
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology or any related fields.
• Experience in Application Development as IT Business Analyst, System Analyst, or Developers. Specifically in Banking or Financial Services industry.
• Past experience in development (any kind) is preferable
• AD role is very techno-functional, it's really suitable for those who have had DEV experience and now wants to do more design work
• Good in English and Thai communication skills.
• Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suitable solution for clients.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as clients, developers, quality assurances, subject matter experts, and architects.
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.