Salary: 40,000 - 80,000 THB
Location: Pathum Thani and Ayutthaya
Work Type: Mon - Fri 8:30 - 17:30
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organisation
- Male/Female , Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, IT or related field.
- Over 8 years of experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Experience in software design, documentation, testing, and maintenance
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Experience with Visual Basic, Java, My SQL.
- Experience in: Multiple OS platforms with a strong emphasis on Linux and Windows systems
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Able to work at Ayutthaya in some day
- Experience in IT or database administration a plus
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-2539800
Instagram : reeracoenthailand
Facebook : Reeracoen Recruitment