The Supply Planner (Production Planning/Scheduling) is responsible to develop short, medium to long term supply
plans, capacity planning, and working to resolve long term demand and supply constraints. The Supply Planner is also responsible for aligning medium and long-term business strategies with internal and external manufacturing strategies, handle inventory performance
management, manage overall supply – demand balance for the medium to long term horizon and crisis-resolution of short-term supply issues.
The Supply Planner (Production Planning/Scheduling) also involves a high degree of interaction with the Manufacturing production teams, Demand Planning, Sales, Customer Service, Logistics and Warehouse, Procurement and Sourcing, Contracted
Manufacturers (Tollers) and other key stakeholders. The position requires strong attention to details, driving total value chain savings, the ability to adapt as structure and processes become more mature and as tools are developed
Supply Planning Manager, Thailand
- Develop and manage end-to-end overall planning (MPS and Production scheduling) for Ingredion plants and Contracted Manufacturers
- Lead, collaborate and ensure that each operation meets shipping dates and requirements according to internal and external
customer expectation and maintain optimum inventory level.
- Manage Contracted Manufacturers (Tollers) execution to Purchase Order requested delivery date / quantity.
- Analyze mid to long term capacity constraints and provide recommendations to proactively resolve constraints; quantify business
unit decisions as it relates to inventory goals and budgets.
- Proactively communicate with Customer Service and Sales when availability issues arise that will impact order fulfillment
and provide projected backorder and delivery dates.
- Communicate production dates and finished goods availability to all concerning parties.
- Maintain Master Data accuracy within Planning System(s); determine optimized order quantities, safety stock parameters and
- Prepare and present obsolete material reports and inventory aging reports to department leadership. Direct overall inventory
to meet Organizational inventory goals.
- Work closely with Procurement and Sourcing team to guarantee efficient communication processes with contract manufacturing
sites are maintained through meetings and reporting schedules and ensure appropriate lead times and minimum order quantities are in effect.
- Partner with Demand Planners, Procurement and Sourcing, Contract Manufactures, Customer Service and Suppliers on a day to
- Monitor adherence to plan and handle routine problems; promptly seek assistance from manager or management as needed.
- Support business growth year-on-year, keep speed of response, enhance customer satisfaction and concentrate inventory control
for continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master degree with 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain/planning role.
- A qualified candidate must demonstrate key business successful results in a Supply Planning role in a dynamic organization
and has good understanding of clear-to-build analysis.
- Proven experience in Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry or multi-manufacturing sites environment.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills as well as strong knowledge and experience utilizing SAP, JDA, and
Microsoft Excel. Demonstrate in detail-oriented, results-driven, and proactive, collaborative communication approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, proven successful record, sound decision making skills, and have the aptitude
to work independently to set and meet key deliverables and objectives.
- Knowledge of operational excellence and continuous improvement principles as applied to supply chain and manufacturing operations
principles. Solid quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills with detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of operational and financial analysis.
- Proficient in English communication both oral and written.
- Experience with SAP required – experience with JDA is a plus.
LOCATION: Bangna Tower C Office
40/14 Bangna Tower
C 11th Floor, Bangna-Trad Road KM6.5, Bangkaew, Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand