- Increase company revenue by sourcing the best pricing value for new product
- Increase the transaction speed by exchanging data in real-time
- Increase sales by reducing price per unit
Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
1. Responsible on sourcing activity for individual sub-commodity for New Products and existing Product in order to meet customer’s quality/cost/delivery requirement.
2. Work closely with cross-functional team in qualifying new products or new suppliers to ensure that quality is not compromised at every stages of a product life cycle.
3. Increase company revenue by sourcing the best pricing value for new product and turnkey items. Also, be able to advice on alternative sources rather than AVL.
4. Maintain and monitor cost related attributes in Oracle.
5. Co-ordinate and initiate the quarterly cost reduction by responsible sub-commodity.
6. Co-ordinate and initiate the lead time reduction project by responsible sub-commodity.
Education: B.S., B.E. or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 5+ years experiences in a high tech manufacturing environment.
Required Skill : -
Microsoft officer and ERP application is a plus
- Good command of English
Job Competencies (define specific behaviors required by job)Interpersonal
and communication skills, Presentation skills
We offer attractive compensation, benefits packages and career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested applicants,
please send your resumes in English via click"Apply now"
Fabrinet Company Limited
Human Resources Department
5/6 Moo 6 Soi Khunpra, Phaholyothin Road, Klongnung, Klongluang,
Patumthani 12120, Thailand.
Tel. (662) 524-9600 ext. 6471-6479
Fabrinet, one of the best employers in Thailand 2003, is an Optical Manufacturing Service Provider. Our vision is to be the best in class manufacturing service provider of Precision Optical and Electro-Mechanical Assemblies. We provide world-class reliability and quality to meet our customer’s exacting standards for the manufacture of optical devices, and our employees world class opportunities. In line with the company’s aggressive expansion plans in Fiber Optic components and Modules for the Telecommunications and Data Communications Industries, we are seeking for highly capable, motivated and experienced professionals to take on the following key positions.