SHIFT SUPERVISOR/DEPUTY PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Continuously organises and optimises production in terms of Quality, Costs and Deadlines; to this end, participates in all initiatives for progress
linked to increased overall productivity of the production tool,
- Manages activity charts and monitors the performance of the production lines,
- Assigns Operators based on their skills and versatility according to the production schedule,
- Manages the employees under him (training needs assessment, evaluations, recruitment, integration, absence management, etc.)
- Organises daily production line QRQC meetings to respond to the needs identified and encourage continuous improvement of the team,
- Participates in quality events by implementing the necessary verification measures and introducing the appropriate problem-solving method (managing
production line QRQC and using the 8Ds as needed),
- Ensures verifications during the manufacturing process according to the monitoring plan,
- Ensures the application of the identification and traceability measures during manufacturing,
- Handles machine breakdowns by ensuring interventions by technicians as quickly as possible (technicians assigned to the line or maintenance technicians)
and reassigning the personnel or if necessary,
- Makes sure that all breakdowns are tracked on the appropriate documents/systems,
- Guarantees the application of workstation cleanliness and tidiness rules,
- Good knowledge in Production Planning,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrials Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Senior Production Level
- Good command in English.
- Ability to supervise, strong interpersonal and communication skills, spirit of leadership, ability to suggest new ideas.
- Able to take initiative and handle unexpected situations, analytical and able to summarise;
- Able to mobilise the appropriate human resources based on the technologies used.
- Knowledge of statistics tools (process capability, SPC, descriptive statistics, etc.) and computer tools such as SAP is a plus.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click
AKWEL RAYONG (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
No.500/50 Moo.3 Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate,
Tasit, Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel.: +66(0)33 650114