We're looking for a people-focused leader and experienced operator to lead our Operations team and oversee the Strategic development of our business.
What you will do:
- Operations: We look forward to hiring an optimistic leader for our Ops team: developing our operations while shaping the organisation is vital to our long term success. Manage KPIs review processes, provide
analytical support to the team, ensure that new product features are rolled out smoothly, etc.
- Bikers Relations: Grow number of bikers on the platform, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the GoBike system to provide the most reliable services and experience for Bikers.
- Develop & Optimize Processes whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, build growth and drive efficiency.
- Strategy: Defining business priorities, set results-oriented timelines to reach those goals and take financial decisions.
- Analyse and Influence –
Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various programs and experiments. Partner with many teams like; Tech, Product, Sales, etc. to create strategic plans and harness opportunities
You will take on full ownership for Operations and other Strategically important projects at GoBike, gaining in depth knowledge and an excellent perspective on how to rapidly grow a company.
- Strong academic or personal track record,
- 3+ years of experience in operations, consulting, strategy or other related experience. High-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a bonus.
- You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Problem solving skills, analytical skills and accountability
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English,
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.