NES Fircroft is
now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for Static Equipment Supervisor as detail below;
- Control sub-contractor to working accordant with procedure, specification and requirement.
- Control sub-contractor’ manpower to working accordant with company safety policy.
- Monitoring sub-contractor’s actual work progress and report to superior.
- Advise sub-contractor to prevent work interference and resulting impact to schedule.
- Coordinate with concern section to achieve piping construction work.
- Planning and assign accordant work to each foreman and below staff.
- Ensure that each foreman & below and sub-contractor have adequate HSE knowledge and training.
- Ensure that each foreman & below and sub-contractor was adequately informed and knowledgeable on the QA/QC requirements.
- Lead to conduct the daily Tool Box Meeting (TBM) and speech highlight all TBM items to staff with effective understanding.
- High vocational certificate or equally machinery certificate or higher than 5 years experienced.
- Have understand with piping and mechanical equipment documents and data sheet.
- Diploma / Degree Mechanical with 7 - 10 years of experience in oil / petrochemical plant
- Static Equipment Supervisor in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical
- Have knowledgeable specification and procedures requirements for mechanical work.
- Good health ,Fit for work, Good communicate language
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
varisa.sangsuwan @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114