The applicant will mainly design support structures and mechanical systems in aircraft. The scope of work for aircraft design will span from preliminary design,
detail design, system design, support manufacturing and mechanical integration. Typical work includes but not limited to design of equipment installations, landing gear, flight controls, hydraulic or pneumatic systems, pressurized systems, metal fittings,
or similar items and their integration to the overall vehicle.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical systems and structure. An understanding of basic composite construction and assembly is a plus.
- Excellent proficiency in 3D CAD is required. Competency in SolidWorks 3D CAD is desired.
- Good level of English verbal and written communication. Typical IELTS Level: 6 or similar is an advantage.
- Familiarity with ASME Y14 policies is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good team player.
- Have a proactive approach.
v Education Background
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science in or Mechanical, Aerospace/Aeronautical, Vehicle, Structure Engineering. A Master’s of Science is a plus. Other fields may be considered if the applicant has relevant working experience in aerospace/aeronautical industry.
v Professional Experiences
- Prior work experience in the aerospace/aeronautical industry is a plus.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent
photo via "Apply Now"
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
R V Connex Co., Ltd.(Head Office)
30/1 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Road, KlongNueng Sub-District,
KlongLuang District, PhathumThani, 12120 Thailand