Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
- Handle full loop of recruitment and selection process (sourcing, screening, manage interview, offering and employment contract preparing with sign).
- Implement and maintain recruitment activities to ensure that the recruitment standards are maintained at the highest practicable level and that recruitment processes are delivered professionally.
- Establish recruiting requirements and regulations that match the company’s dynamic business by studying organization plans and objectives as well as meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Work closely with head of BUs/functions.
- Establish and implement sourcing strategy by continuously contacting and building rapport with suitable recruitment channels ex. universities, employment agencies, recruitment websites,
- Build and install the company’s brand through all recruitment activities, ads, booths, materials, etc.
- Draft and place job advertisements, initiate new social media recruitment channels. Adjust contents that will match each group of candidates in a professional manner.
- Assist and give advice in interviewing and selection. Able to give training, provide coaching, and counselling to interviewers.
- Support yearly manpower planning and execution.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields.
- 5 years at least of work experience in recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge in recruitment channel and recruitment strategy.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks under high pressure environment.
- Good leaderships skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language, computer literate.
- Pleasant personality.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and can-do attitude.
- Other- and team-oriented, result-driven, and service-minded.
- Knowledge in Labor Law.
- Work experience in System Integration and/or IT industry is a plus.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
123 Suntowers Building B, 17th Floor,
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Tel: +66 98 274 8989