Our client is a leading global manufacturer of refrigeration equipment, facilities, and also cooking equipment, and customized stainless steel.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Sourcing materials and suppliers for RFQ with competitive prices and in timely manner.
- Developing new suppliers and improving levels of service as per the company requirements.
- Working in conjunction with Sales, Costing Engineers and Purchasing in obtaining the most competitive terms and conditions from new/strategic suppliers for new business development.
- Preparing necessary information and handing over to the SCM to complete the purchasing process.
- Working closely with Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) and Purchasing to ensure materials meet all quality requirements.
- Performing various other assigned duties.
- Min 2-3 year’s experience in sourcing either as a buyer or senior in procurement, or as a strategic sourcing consultant.
- Experience in Laser Bending, Punching, Panel foaming, especially from the electronic devices and stainless-steel market is preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or any related field.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications, data oriented with an analytic capability.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication skills (good in English writing, listening, reading and speaking).
- Good complex problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in NAVISION is advantage.
- A pleasant personality, self-driven, sharp, creative, not dependent on supervision.
- Good project management, leadership, teamwork and supervisory skills
- Able to work alternative Saturday
Our client offers a benefits package which includes annual bonus, health insurance and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
REFERENCE CODE: SE1110802