At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER ( C, C++, Embedded )
The task of this role in the VATC Team is to lead software implementation for Onboard products together with focusing on delivery of Software/System works to main projects of Region APAC.
• Design engineering systems and complex interfaces based on individual project requirements, gathers and analyses complicated technical data, develops system and software implementation, perform and Lead engineering verification and deliver the Onboard software package.
• Leadership and working independently in technical decisions.
• Interact and coordinate with other engineers in worldwide to ensure that the overall requirements are understood as well.
• Actively work with new ideas which can improve the efficiency for the engineering works.
• Provide technical guidance and support development of team members including training, and Configuration management.
• Degree in Engineering or IT - related field or equivalent
• Working experience in Software Development process and embedded is required. Exposure to C, C++ Language programming will be a plus
• Fresh graduates especially Masters Degree holders are welcome to apply
• Good planning, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Site visit required from time to time
• Minimal travel may be required
• Good proficiency in English
We thank all applications for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier is the world’s largest manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Every day, millions of people get where they need to go aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. We rank among the leaders in two fast-paced industries:
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes.
Our APAC Regional office is based in Bangkok as a part of Bombardier Transportation, offering a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including integrated control systems, computer and relay based interlocking, automatic train control systems and wayside equipment for mass transit and mainline.
Visit us at www.bombardier.com or contact us if you are looking for a challenging and international career opportunity.