- Supervise and responsible for receiving process of finished goods, premium, POP materials from all Focus Factories, Contract Manufacturing and Import finished goods to ensure employees follow system strictly
- Supervise and responsible for all shipping operation to ensure that all finished goods are shipped out at the right time, right place, right quantities with goods qualities
- Supervise In-house Co-Packing operations to ensure productivity, safety, quality of products meet company standard and delivered as planned
- Effectively coordinate & communicate with the operation counterpart to meet customer demand and commercial targets (Production, Marketing, Customer Development, Customer Service, Finance, Suppliers, Carrier etc.)
- Manage Inventory (Get FIT) and synchronizing Production & Shipment to ensure NDC utilization is not hit 90% and causes congestion. Including coordinate with Plant OTL to update situation and align forward action to ensure production run smoothly
- Manage to transfer slow moving Finished goods to overflow warehouse to resolve warehouse congestion.Also manage to move back by maintaining FIFO concept
- Lead Physical Inventory Counting for Cycle Count to complete every 45 days and Wall to Wall Count to achieve target > 99.99%
- Manages the people, shipments and Material Handling Equipment (MHE) by active presence on the shopfloor to achieve the daily shipment schedule and deliver area KPI's
- Ensures the development of people, teams, and organizational capabilities by way of training ,information sharing, coaching, feedback, delegation, and performance management
- Tracks and analyzes financial variances associated with materials, finished products including labor cost and operating supplies
- Accountable for adhering to Colgate-Palmolive standards and governmental regulations related to area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance with facility policies and procedures, e.g., crewing, shift rotation, vacation scheduling, etc., to meet business needs and comply with the law
- Applies appropriate Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions when above policies and procedures are violated
- Performs other related duties as assigned by immediate manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related field.
- At least 1 Year experience in Logistics.
- Able to work in shift.
- Good English proficiency (verbal, writing and reading skills).
- Proficient in using Google tools is preferable. Other computer skills i.e. SAP
- Skill for supervision and Fundamental of Distribution & Warehousing.
- Work well with others and can work well under pressure.
Why work with us?
Colgate-Palmolive is among the world’s most trusted and recognized brands, serving hundreds of millions of consumers across over 220 countries. A truly global company, we have a world of opportunities and experiences to offer.
Every one of our employees plays an important role in ensuring we deliver the quality products consumers rely on to care for themselves and the ones they love. So we recognize that our success is driven by these talented and dedicated Colgate people around the world. And in turn we are dedicated to the success of our people, offering an array of resources to help expand their professional and personal horizons - from stimulating career opportunities and access to world-class training and leadership development programs, to wellness initiatives and opportunities to contribute to the communities where we live and work.
We’re committed to helping our people get where they want to go. Explore the world of opportunities and experiences Colgate-Palmolive has to offer you.