: High vocational certificate in Petrochemical or related field.
: Ability to solve immediate problems.
: Well English communication (oral and written)
: Leadership skill.
- Minimum 10-year experience
related to operation function with minimum of 3 years as a shift supervisor.
- Experience in Polymer / Petrochemical manufacturing is preferred.
- Extensive experience with reactor, distillation, pumps, and instrumentation.
- Hands-on experience with DCS control systems.
- Incident command experience and trained for emergency situations.
- Experience in start-up grass-roots plant including pre-commissioning & commissioning work would be advantaged.
Kuraray GC Advanced Materials Co., Ltd. (KGC) is a Joint Venture between Kuraray Co., Ltd, PTTGC and Sumitomo Corporation. The three companies are co-investing in the project to develop a Performance and Specialty Chemicals Business to manufacture Super Engineering Plastic (High-Heat Resistant Polyamide-9T, or PA9T) and Hydrogenated Styrenic Block Copolymer (HSBC) products in Thailand.
Kuraray Co., Ltd has a subsidiary company, Kuraray Advanced Chemicals (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (KAC) which is located in the same area, producing 3-Methyl-1,5-Pentanedial (MPD).
KGC and KAC are managed and supervised under same Management team, sharing common Policy, Mission, Vision and Goal.