Client business: Our client is the well-known about Water Process Treatment Industry. "Technical Service" in market (Water, Technology, Reliability).
Salary: Base Salary 15,000-27,000 THB + Transport allowance + Other allowance
Working day: 5 Days l Area : Bangkok, Samutprakarn, Ayutthaya and Saraburi Area.
Period : 1 year contract
Essential Responsibilities -
- Performs customer service and manage the assigned account to deliver the commitment for the customer.
- Participates in gathering water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment
- To perform administrative functions; such as writing service reports, managing chemical inventory, reports to customers on a complete timely, and thorough basis
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding the process and utility including operation, calibration and maintenance at customer's sites
- Discussion with the customer to understand the Operation and performance
- Provide Field Service management with complete and prompt information regarding status of chemical programs, customer problems, failures and trends
- Partners cross-functionally within organization to optimize our solutions offering
- Supports team and responsible for specified team goals and objectives
- Learns and maintains awareness of all safety and environmental practices
- Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise for engineering ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering/Science
- Age 25-32.
- Preferable at least 1 years of experience in the Food & Beverage industrial
- Preferable technical background &commercial mindset in the field, water technologies & solutions.
- Be able to use English (writing, speaking and reading) at least as the second native language.
- Be able to use computer for Microsoft office programs.
- Service for customers in Bangkok, Samutprakarn, Ayutthaya and Saraburi area.
- Possess an own car and have driver’s license.
- Experienced on control water system.
- Strong Knowledge on water treatment system:
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of
our confidential recruitment files.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Khun Patteera Wongsawan (Amp)
Tel: 02-670-0505 (ext. 403), Mobile : +66 92 246 4874 (ID Line : ampp542)