Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment. With over
125 years of service excellence and with worldwide manufacturing and distribution resources, we provide challenges and opportunities to our employees to grow by embracing a culture of innovation and technological leadership.
Located in Kannayao, Bangkok, you will be part of the Technical Service team responsible for providing the highest level of customer service with a sales oriented approach aimed at developing long lasting customer relationships.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical assistance on complex systems used in industrial manufacturing processes.
- Providing technical trouble shooting, repair and maintenance guidance on these systems.
- Supporting both internal and external customers on products and systems supported throughout the region.
- Executing a customer service response plan that engages both internal and external resources to resolve product and system issues.
- Supporting service training initiatives for both end users and regional channel partners.
- To qualify for this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma/Technical Certification in electronics/controls systems or similarly related field. You will have a minimum 2 years
of experience in a technician or similar role operating in a dynamic, fast paced industrial setting.
- Experience in machine controls, repair, trouble shooting (including test procedures and specifications) as well as familiarity with customer service contracts, service terms, and warranty
process and procedures.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills, time management skills, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and to work as a team are key to being successful in this
- Ability to respond quickly to customer issues and provide great customer service.
- Experience in welding industry will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via the "Apply Now" button (please attach your full CV in English with expected salary and availability).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.