Location: Thai summit Bangna-Trad KM.16
- Infrastructure Service Management
- Act as in-country Service Management to manage incident, problem resolution with regional service desk, in country end user computing
support team, offshore support vendors
- Execution of change and enhancement strategy from Regional Infrastructure & Operation Management
- Monitor and maintain high performing service delivered / provisioned by region and/or third party vendors, including IT Service Desk
and Desktop Support.
- Owner of the market's incident, support and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate
reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post
- Application Service Management
- End to end ownership of application incident and request tickets, working with application teams to and IT teams to resolve; details
of troubleshooting and resolution should be handled directly by regional application teams with hands-on input from IT teams as needed
- Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Champion service and support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring
service impact is minimized and agreed.
- Manage service vendor(s) to deliver projects, including new openings/renovations of boutiques/counters, as required by business or
follow the regional IT project plan.
- Budgetary and Performance
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely
- Undergraduate Degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- 5 years hands on experience in Service Delivery Management with production infrastructure and application support experience
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery
- Working experience in MNC or retail industry is a Must
- Solid experience on IT Service Management lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem,
Change Management), and continual service improvement.
- Solid knowledge in IT Application Support flows inside retail domain
- Service Delivery Knowledge working with cloud computing;
- Solid understanding of Security, Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Data Center, Server System, Storage and Cloud technology
and an interest in following the trend of technology evolutions
- Holistic view of ICT and Server System operations and interfacing with other infrastructure and application teams
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Proven multi-tasking skills and desire to resolve problems with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confidence and flexibility to often work under significant pressure to deliver effective and high quality solutions and designs
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- ITIL V3 is preferred
- Solid experience on IT Service Management life-cycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident,
Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send an application letter together with full resume, educational details,
work history, recent photo, expected salary, and three references to the following address or click "Apply Now"
Contact Person: Khun Lalitparn, Khun Thassamon
Human Resource Department
Address: 1121 Moo.3 Theparak Rd., Theparak,
A.Muang Samutprakarn 10270
Tel.: +66 (0) 27533750 #235 Fax: +66 (0) 27532750