Ancor Thailand are supporting a developing industrial company with ambitious plans to grow the company presence and operations in Thailand to support both local and international customers in the APAC region. As such they have opened a number of new vacancies
and as part of our partnership ancor are sourcing for a talented tooling engineer to contribute to the overall improvement of factory operations through enhancing the capabilities of their tooling, jigs fixtures and equipment. This role would be working with
both local and expat management and would offer the opportunity to further develop your career and learn from a number of driven and talented individuals in the business.
- Collaborate with production, process, development engineers to design and create new tooling, jigs and fixtures that will improve the overall operations of the factory.
- Use 3D scanning technologies to analyse, understand and reverse engineer current and new tools to look for any modifications than can be made.
- Manage outsourced tooling suppliers to oversee the manufacture and maintenance and support of any tooling or fixtures as necessary.
- Drive best practices in tooling design through accurate and correct use of 3D design software.
- Bachelors degree educated in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Must have previous working with tooling design and 3D scanning, this would ideally be with ATOS and Unigraphics/NX.
- Strong communication skills in order to be able to collaborate and support multiple colleagues and departments.
- Self starter mindset with the ability to show initiative and be forward thinking.
Ancor are looking to send CV's for this position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role please submit your contact details and one of our colleagues will be in touch to either discuss this role or potential other opportunities which may suit
Seize this career opportunity today and find out more on how this organisation can elevate your career to new heights and contact myself on Daniel_b @ ancor.co.th or +66 (0)2-653-2680