Position: Senior Technical Engineering Manager (Fluent English)
Location: Klaeng, Rayong
Salary Range: Up to 150K
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.00 AM - 5.00 PM
- Manage and supervise responsible departments, develop people and successors, improve productivity and processes within technical support departments (3 departments).
- Oversee operation of the Tool Shop activities such as, but not limited to; work assignments, shift assignments to ensure efficient and continued operation of the Tool Shop.
- Maintain tool shop area and keep equipment in good operating condition and repair.
- Manage costs of indirect materials, tools and spare parts to meet plant financial targets.
- Actively support to manage all investment projects within the plant budgets (CAPEX.)
- Cross-functional cooperation and support to other divisions to meet plant targets.
- Cooperate and support for all of management systems in the company.
- Manage availability of facilities and new equipment and process installations.
- Meet with senior management team regularly and gives them monthly and annual reports, which include team's performance, budgets and project status.
- Ensure that team performs within set technical guidelines by providing or co-authoring standard operating procedures.
- An effective technical manager is also technically well-informed. When needed, they are familiar with and can perform all levels of tasks such as troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
- Implement and developments hardware standardization or technique innovation, clustering and capacity planning for high availability of equipment and applications.
- Provide technical direction for development, design and systems integration. Review the work involved and follow the project through testing and production deployment phases.
- Able to make the right decisions on which solutions to implement and decide on what is best for the company, whether it may be cost or length of resolution.
- Coordinate activities concerning; CIP, TPM, ISO 9001,14001,5001,ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001, environmental and safety measures.
- Communicate of company goals/targets to shop floor, create measures and follow-up on KPI achievements.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control program.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial or manufacturing engineering or equivalent directly applicable tooling & tooling engineering and Maintenance.
- At least 10+ years in engineering related field, Diecasting, Mold Maker, Plating, Tooling and Maintenance.
- Planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process in managerial position.
- High Experienced on Zinc or Aluminium > Mold Maker and Diecasting
- Experienced on SAP or others ERP system experiences/MS Office.
- Strong in Production Line Management
- Excellent English and experiences in international environment. (This position must work closely with German)
- High Technical/engineering skills.
- Multi-projects management/New Product Introduction skills.
- Handed on bathroom and kitchen product manufacturing especially for faucet or water tap (Zinc or Aluminium)
- Expert and deep understanding in Diecasting, Mold Maker, Plating, Tooling Machine and Maintenance process
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- Leadership and proactive management skills.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707,
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Philaluk T. (Pla) / Consultant
Or Tel/Whatsapp: 0894424636