Grohe Siam Limited Background;
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has
been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the quality
label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”. www.grohe.com.
The Senior Technical Manager shall provide overall assistance and support to Manufacturing and will also lead, plan, direct and control tool shop and Maintenance Departments, operational, quality and property accountability activities associated with Tool Shop
(Mold Maintenance) and the Tool Makers for component delivery. Including tool, engineering design, tool quality management. This position shall be responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across the organization and managing maintenance activities (such
as; preventive, breakdown, TPM, Saving Energy) for the upkeep of land, building and machines. Furthermore, this job requires to perform administrative functions with respect to establish and ensure adherence to policies, procedures and methods, recommend changes
to improve product quality, reduce costs and improve product flow times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Required Education and Experiences;
- Manage and supervise responsible departments, develop people and successors, improve productivity and processes within technical support departments (3 departments).
- Oversee operation of the Tool Shop activities such as, but not limited to; work assignments, shift assignments to ensure efficient and continued operation of the Tool Shop.
- Maintain tool shop area and keep equipment in good operating condition and repair.
- Manage costs of indirect materials, tools and spare parts to meet plant financial targets.
- Actively support to manage all investment projects within the plant budgets (CAPEX.)
- Cross-functional cooperation and support to other divisions to meet plant targets.
- Cooperate and support for all of management systems in the company.
- Manage availability of facilities and new equipment and process installations.
- Meet with senior management team regularly and gives them monthly and annual reports, which include team's performance, budgets and project status.
- Ensure that team performs within set technical guidelines by providing or co-authoring standard operating procedures.
- An effective technical manager is also technically well-informed. When needed, they are familiar with and can perform all levels of tasks such as troubleshooting and resolving technical
- Implement and developments hardware standardization or technique innovation, clustering and capacity planning for high availability of equipment and applications.
- Provide technical direction for development, design and systems integration. Review the work involved and follow the project through testing and production deployment phases.
- Able to make the right decisions on which solutions to implement and decide on what is best for the company, whether it may be cost or length of resolution.
- Coordinate activities concerning; CIP, TPM, ISO 9001,14001,5001,ISO
45001 or OHSAS 18001, environmental and safety measures.
- Communicate of company goals/targets to shop floor, create measures and follow-up on KPI achievements.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control program.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, industrial or manufacturing engineering or equivalent directly applicable tooling & tooling engineering and Maintenance experiences.
- At least 10+ years in engineering related field, Die, Mold Maker , Tooling and Maintenance.
- Planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process in managerial position.
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- Leadership and proactive management skills.
- Technical/engineering skills.
- Multi-projects management/New Product Introduction skills.
- SAP or others ERP system experiences/MS Office.
- Excellent English and experiences in international environment.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
In additional to our friendly and care working environment, our employees will also receive a range of fringe benefits
such as, meal allowances, uniforms, health and life insurance, provident funds and prospective career path and many more.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter indicating
expected salary together with resume and one recent photo by click "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
Grohe Siam Limited
203 Moo. 12 T. Banna,
A. Klaeng, Rayong 21110
Tel : 038-958300 Ext.382