Position: Senior Staff to Assistant Manager (HR)
Location: Klong Luang District, Pathum Thani
Salary Range: Up to 62K
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:30 to 17:30
- Manage and deliver payroll operation precisely and timely.
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers
- Resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner; provide coaching to all parties, and recommend appropriate actions.
- This includes interpreting and administering policies and conducting investigations. Report findings to management and consult with management on appropriate course of action.
- Maintain required documentation investigation notes, supporting documents and final reports and/or evidence of action taken.
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource prospective
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, and corporate policies/processes.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans
- Provide guidance and counsel to management on employee related problems which could result in oral or written discipline. Assist with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application
- Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations. Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees
- Oversee the performance management system and rewards/recognitions programs
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and eLearning
- Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards
- Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI
- Perform special projects as needed and perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related areas
- At least 5 years of experience in talent development and compensation and benefit operation including analysis and translate data for decision making and planning.
- Ability to perform and deliver full function of HR functions
- Proficient in English (reading , writing, speaking, listening) for internal and external communication *Equivalent to TOEIC 850
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working experience in rubber manufacturing business
- Able to communicate in Japanese
- Possess working experience in Japanese Company
- Process initiatives, co-operative personality and able to resolve issues from multiple perspective
- Able to work with team while managing your own tasks
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *
Kelly Services Staffing & Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
(A PERSOLKELLY Company)
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707,
1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 | Thailand
Contact Person: Philaluk T. (Pla) / Consultant
Or Tel/Whatsapp: 0894424636