- Actively define and analyze customers business requirements including both; existing & prospective customers.
- Development and maintain positive relationships with customers and ensure that service offerings meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Develop the business case / solutions design and tender specifications.
- Evaluate and recommend operational solutions that best address customers’ needs.
- Participate in the requirements gathering session and contribute to the development of design specifications.
- Drive a smooth deployment, adoption and operations of supply chain solution.
- Undertake root cause analysis for problems in order to implement preventive and corrective measures to meet business and performance needs.
- Conduct project management tasks e.g. project planning, new customer set up, issue resolution and managing tasks/timelines to ensure projects are successfully initiated and completed on-time and within budget.
- Support Key Account Management and Business Development on setup of RFPs. Understand requirements of the RFP and make recommendations for structuring the analysis including identification of data requirements.
- Together with the Operations team, to analyze responses and recommend alternative scenarios to determine the best solution for customers. (or new business proposal)Desired Skills and Experience :-
‒ Bachelor degree or higher degree in Logistics Engineer / Supply Chain Management / Transport Engineer or related fields.
‒ At least 5 year working experiences relevant in Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions, Solutions Design or Operations Analysis.
‒ Understanding of basic financial planning, accounting and reporting practices.
‒ Understanding of the 3PL (Warehouse & Transport) Operational processes is an advantage.
‒ Exceptional customers’ service and relationship building skills.
‒ Strong analytical skills, logical and structure with an excellent sense of business acumen.
‒ Enjoys working in challenging environment with good team player skills.
‒ Excellent command of Excel, database management structure and presentation skills.
‒ Good communication, interpersonal skills and good command of English with stakeholder management capabilities.
‒ Ability to meet deadline, self-managed and processes the ability to handle tasks with speed and accuracy.Contact Information :- K.Kamonrat Nopparatnapalai Tel. 02-023-8989 ext. 591 or089-127-2332
Office of Human CapitalTHAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
Thai Beverages PCL is Thailand's the largest alcoholic beverage company, marketing leading beer and spirits brands such as Chang, Mekhong and Sangsom. We are a fully integrated company, involving in production of raw materials through brewing and distilling to marketing, warehousing and distribution of all our finished products. We are committed to quality, responsibility and support to our community. Due to our expansion, we are looking for high potential candidates to join our successful team.