35,000 - 45,000 THB
Location : Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Work Type : Mon-Fri 8:00－17:30
- Lead a test team in conducting system integration test and responsible in working with stakeholders /development team in achieving the project implementation on time
- Liaise with development team on defects tracking & resolution
- Maintain and update accurate status of test progress to all team members and management level
- Communicate with stakeholders about overall features and test plan
- Prepare of Test Plans, and control Test Cases as per company guidelines and standards
- Coordinate with development team to prepare test environment readiness before start test execution
- Manage test team to execute of testing of the software applications per agreed timelines
- Maintain test documentations such as test plans & test reports etc.
- Work along with the remaining test team on test procedures/standards/automation improvement areas and provide suggestions
- Involves throughout the software development life cycle following the CMMI standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software, Computer, Electronics, Information Technology, Computer science or related field.
- 4+ years minimum as a software tester/ having leading role is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge or potential skill in programming with C/C++, C#, JAVA.
- Good command of both spoken & written English (Can communicate in Japanese language is an advantage)
- Provident fund 5%
- Annual Health Check Up
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Life & Health Insurance
- TOEIC reward
- JLPT allowance
- Company trip
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-2539800
Instagram : reeracoenthailand
Facebook : Reeracoen Recruitment