Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and Implementing the system according to the user’s requirement including design User Interface/Structure Database.
- Responsible for software developments and procedures.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment.
- Using PL/SQL to Prepare, Update and Test the Crystal Report by on Oracle Database.
- Coordinate with customer and system architecture team to design, maintain and develop template, reporting tool or system application that are suitable for business needs.
- Prepare test data, test scenario and test procedure for testing the Report.
- Update the related Report Documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information System, Applied Mathematics, Statistic, Finance, or accounting.
- At least 3 years of work experiences in software development.
- At least 1-year full-time career work experience in Crystal Report development.
- Proficient in practices of PL/SQL development.
- Proficient in relational database such as Oracle / MSSQL / MySQL / SQLite.
- Good data analysis skills and knowledge of Oracle Database, SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports or Jasper Reports.
- Strong knowledge or experience in ETL and Data Warehouse Technology is a benefit.
- Knowledge in AFC, or CCH, or EDC, or Payment Card development is plus.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to excel in a start-up environment.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
123 Suntowers Building B, 17th Floor,
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Tel: +66 98 274 8989