Role & Responsibilities :
- Identify security risk and define system
security requirements for protection or mitigate risk.
- Design security system and develop detailed
security plan for implementation.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Configure and troubleshoot security system and devices.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in related position.
- Experience in building and maintaining
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems,
log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Customer Service focus, team player and good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph by clicking "Apply Now" or to the address below:
Greenline Synergy Co.,Ltd.
17 Floor, 488 Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital
Srinakarin Road, Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02-762-8000 # 8117, 8122