Our Client is a dynamic International Logistics Company and one of the Global Leaders in Oversize Cargo and Project Logistics.
They are looking for a new Senior Salesperson to be based in Bangkok and become a key part of the Thailand Team.
On offer is a competitive Salary and Commission structure along with a forward thinking working environment.
What you need:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of Freight Forwarding experience; Sales or Business Development experience preferred
- Ability to understand clients’ project logistical challenges and structure effective solutions
- Strategic Planner, analytical and conceptual thinker, self-starter and team player
- Strong organizational skills (prioritize, plan, assign, control) and attention to detail are essential
- Customer focused, results oriented and performance driven
- Must work well across multiple levels in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent Communication skills in Thai and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adjust
- Creative thinking and open to new ideas
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Comfortable to work under pressure
The position supports the Company’s presence in Thailand to ensure profitable growth, operational excellence, customer satisfaction, business development and customer relations
- Develop and implement a sales strategy in conjunction with the Country Management
- Establish, communicate and implement sales targets / plans for Thailand
- Manage the sales cycle from the lead-identification stage to the post-closing stage for all projects to ensure all customer requirements are well understood and responded to
taking into consideration the capabilities offered by the Company
- Develop service agreements with local and international clients
- Meet and exceed the sales objectives of growth, profitability and productivity
- Provide leadership and ownership of activity and development for designated strategic and key accounts
- Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive
- Interact with the Country Management to maintain mutual understanding of common business goals and support
- Represent the Company internally and externally
- Travel within Thailand, the Indochina Region and globally (if required)
This is a great opportunity for a Salesperson who believes they can both "hunt" and "farm". This is a great place to develop and build success and expertise.