- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Material Science / Industrial / Electrical / Electronic)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Refractory manufacturing, Steel mill or related industries.
- Sportive, independent, multi-tasking & creative
- Knowledge of refractory works or steel making is an advantageous
- Applicants MUST BE a Thai citizen
- Required language(s): Thai and Fluent English
- Age between 25-35 year olds
- Full-time position(s) available
- Applicants must be willing to travel
- Possess own car
- Basic Salary, allowance and/or reimbursement (phone bill, travelling expenses, petrol, parking & meal)
- Skills & Behaviour:
- Energetic, displays leadership, decision making, strategic thinking, self-motivated, able to work independently, good analytical skills and eager to change and improve
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced and changing working environment.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to coach and/or teach in any of refractory area.
Responsibility & Problem Solving:
- Handle customer complaints
- Implement new products or new systems
- Customer Relationship Managemen
Please apply with your cover letter and detailed resume with photo to:
Human Resource Department (Apply Now)