- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 5 years working experiences in Recruitment field.
- Good command in English and computer literacy.
- Multinational company experience is preferable.
- Good leadership and good team player.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Organize and participate in external engagement events including Campus, Open House,Network event, Job fair, etc.
Identify and connect with the best-matched applicants for particular job profiles by scanning and reviewing multiple resumes obtained from various channels.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirement and applicant qualification by working closely with head of department.
- Monitor internal and external job posting, manage and improve recruitment tools, channels and intranet.
- Manpower report by weekly and monthly.
- Turnover rate report.
- Other the jobs as assignment.
- First Aid Room
- 100% Provident Fund
- 12 days of Annual Leave
- Group Insurance (AIA) e.g. OPD, IPD etc.
- Work 5 days per week, Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30
- 5 routes of Transportation Support (Air-conditioned coaches)
E.g. Thanyaburi Klong 5, Ayutthaya, Nonthaburi, Minburi (Fashion Island)
and Victory Monument
Interested person should send an application letter, Email a resume with full details of work experience, transcript and expected salary, contact telephone number
together with a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Belton Industrial (Thailand) Ltd.,
42/11-13 Moo 4 Rojana Industrial Zone 2
T.Banchang, A.U-Thai, Ayutthaya 13210
Tel: 02-5297300 Ext. 3202, 3206