• Direct, organize and coordinate RA & QA activities for Thailand organization to ensure business is conducted in compliance with regulatory, quality, safety, health and environmental requirements,
• Develop and improve RA & QA standards and procedures to achieve organizational efficiencies and ensure optimal value to Business.
• Support South East Asia distributors on product registration activities.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biology/Microbiology , Medical Technology, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of RA & QA experience in medical device industry with supervisory role
• Strong business acumen
• Attention to detail
• Strong planning/organizing skills
• Proven ability to influence at all levels
• Capacity to build relationships in a multicultural environment
• Strong team orientation
• Positive, proactive approach to getting things done
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience in Regional Sales and Distribution Organization (preferred).
Consultant, Healthcare and Life science
HRnetOne is a leading talent acquisition firm in Asia, with operations in 13 growth cities. Since our inception in 1992, we have expanded organically within the professional recruitment industry.
We serve clients from diversified sectors, covering a wide spectrum of industries and functions.
Our growth has been driven by a solid infrastructure of systems and processes as well as its organisational culture that cultivates diligence, breakthrough performance, and integrity.
HRnetOne is part of HRnetGroup and was listed on the Singapore Exchange in June 2017. In 2018, HRnetGroup won “The Enterprise Award” at the Singapore Business Awards, organised by The Business Times and DHL, in recognition of its profound influence on the recruitment scene in Singapore and the region.