Job Description :
- Manage and coordinate overall plant investment/CAPEX projects in term of budget requisition and engineering support, from planning, progress controlling till reporting.
- Manage and drive specific projects assigned as project owner, to meet project target in OTIF, cost and quality.
- Coordinate with HQ project team and internally new products development as assigned, to meet SOP/launch date with targeted quality and budgets.
- Supporting and participating in company activities concerning PDCA, TPM, 5S, GSS, et. Cooperate and support for all of management systems in the company.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 5+years experiences trail new product and line balance in manufacturing skill.
- Leadership/ Technical Engineering skill and Project Management Control.Product Cost Controlling.
- SAP or other ERP system experiences/MS Microsoft office, project
- Good English skill and experiences in international environment
In additional to our friendly and care working environment, our employees will also receive a range of fringe benefits such as, meal allowances, uniforms,
health and life insurance, provident funds and prospective career path and many more.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your application letter indicating expected salary together with resume and one recent photo by click
Human Resource Department
Grohe Siam Limited
203 Moo. 12 T. Banna,
A. Klaeng, Rayong 21110
Tel: 038-958300 Ext.382