At LINE, our mission is to bring people, information and services closer together. Our journey to evolve into a Smart Portal will continue, as we will meet all needs that our
users face in a constantly changing mobile universe.
As a UI/UX Product Designer, you will be involved in various stages of our products/services, and collaborate with different teams to bring the best experience possible to our users. Your
goal will be to create beautiful, intuitive, and user-centric experiences that span the entire customer’s journey.
- Partner with other designers, as well as cross-functionally with research, engineering and business teams to identify problems and solutions
- Create wireframes, flows, UI and prototypes
- Coordinate with local and HQ design team to deliver global standard of design
- Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Provide thorough attention to detail from wireframe to high-def stage
- Maintain good communication with other teams by giving and soliciting constant feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in design or other relevant fields
- 6+ years of UI/UX design experience at digital agencies, advertising agencies, or in-house teams
- Experience shipping digital products or services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to rapidly produce UI/UX concepts
- Proficiency with software such as Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc.
- Good cross-functional communication skills with the ability to collaborate with others and receive feedback
- Fluency in both Thai & English language is a big plus
*A portfolio demonstrating designs for complex systems across multiple platforms is required when applying for this position.
LINE Head Office, Gaysorn Tower, Bangkok
here to apply via LINE Careers.