Our client is a Japanese company who is one of the top leaders in Digital Printing Technology in Thailand and globally. They are currently seeking a talented and dynamic person to support their rapid expansion and growth in the position of Procurement/Purchasing
- Senior level.
- Monitoring KPI and acting in a case out of target and keeping continuous improvement.
- Establishing procurement plan and strategy of new product and managing subordinates to build new parts which are Electronics and Mechanical.
- Implementing effective supply management to ensure raw material and finished products are meeting the specified requirements.
- Coordinating with production, suppliers, and Japan HQ (R&D/QC) in order to solve the material quality problems.
- Providing training and coaching for subordinates at all levels for their self-development as appropriate and as necessary for the Company’s business growth and efficiency.
- Managing subordinates of all levels to maintain a good and efficient work environment, where the company’s rules and policies are followed and applied fairly.
- Conducting standardized supplier evaluation; constantly monitoring the quality of interactions with suppliers.
- Male, Thai nationality only, Age between 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Science.
- At least 10 years of Procurement/Quality experience, preferably from a manufacturing Japanese company.
- Good communication skills in English or Especially Japanese communication would be an advantage (N3 up).
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Pivot Excel).
- Able to work at Samut Sakhon Area.