- Oversee Production, Engineering, Maintenance, Planning & New product Development
- Implementing of 5S, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, etc
- Yearly, monthly budget planning and review
- Review process improvement and capacity planning
- Staff development and training plan
- Set up KPI target and evaluation with team members and internal customers to ensure achievement of company target
- Maintain ISO 9001, IS 14000, OSHA 18000 & TS 16969 system
- Reports direct to Executive Director
Salary: Depending on experiences
Working condition: Monday – Friday
Working Location: Hi Tech Industrial Estate
- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 8 years of precision engineering experience, preferably in automotive industry
- Knowledge in CNC Turning, Milling and related processes
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Good communication in English and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead the team and work independently.
- Service minded and customer oriented, self-motivated, well-organized, result oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to submit your recent resume with current and expected salary to
Human Resources & Admin.Manager.
Disk Precision Industries (Thailand) Co.,Ltd,.
193 Moo 1 Hi-Tech Industrial Estate
Tambol Banlane, Amphur Bangpa-in
Tel : +66 35-314501-5, Fax : +66 35-314506