Advising local and international clients of the properties located in the project as well as being responsible for managing the sales team to achieve the defined sales goals.
- Female, Thai nationality, 27 - 37 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field
- At least 3 years working experience in sales and marketing, property experience is preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Service-minded with good communication skills and able to work with highly demanding
- Computer literacy is a must (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office Access, Email, and Internet)
- Fast-learning, enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated
Since opening in June 1988, we have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand.
With our continued expansion, we opened a Phuket office in 2004. We now have more than 1,100 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 8 consecutive years (2010 – 2017) by International Property Awards, “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2011 - 2017) by International Property Awards and “Thailand Facilities Management Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership Award” by Frost & Sullivan in 2018.