A Senior Mechanical Manager (x1 vacancy) job has become available at Petrochemical company based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Mechanical Engineer. The project will be stationed for a time span of two to three years.
About the Senior Mechanical Engineer Role:
You will be engaged in engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of capital investment projects. Reporting to Senior Director Technology & Capex (an Expat). The salary package includes basic salary, bonus, and insurance.
- Lead all or major portions of the mechanical design activities for major projects
- Make decisions which drive the project forward and support the goals of the project
- Coordinate external engineering companies for mechanical engineering activities; liaison information between vendors and the engineering companies
- Produce and review capital estimates for projects within the project portfolio
- Coordinate and supervise construction and commissioning activities of equipment and package vendors and mechanical construction sub-contractor
- Schedule all activities with other disciplines during all project phases
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies or details
- Support further development of engineering standards and technologies
- Discipline based management and control of the project on the basis of cost, timeline and quality
To succeed in the Senior Mechanical Engineer job, you need to have a broad experience in rotating and static equipment.
- A Bachelor or Masters' level with a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of equivalent and relevant experience in similar industries, at least partly in an international setting
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary project teams in a multi-cultural setting
- Experience and capability to steer larger project teams including external engineering companies
- Knowledge of legal regulations regarding mechanical disciplines
- Awareness of the cost aspects within CAPEX projects, skills in estimating big projects
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Possessing leadership e.g. planning, coordinating, troubleshooting, etc. beside of the drive for result
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a driven and determined Mechanical Engineer with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551