Senior Marketing Specialist
If you’re interested in Fashion, Start-ups and Technology this could be the perfect opportunity! We are a fashion-focused mobile marketplace launching in February.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to drive the planning and execution of our marketing calendar and expansion strategies in Thailand. This role involves strong planning, prioritising, researching, budgeting and market performance tracking.
As our Senior Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for marketing initiatives and drive expansion, engaging both our buyers and sellers, whilst working with a set of talented, ambitious people with experience from a number of top-tier tech and fashion
The role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work in one of the most exciting and highly scalable start-ups and to test your marketing skills against one of the world's most interesting audiences.
We’re only as good as our employees, and so we look to attract people who are passionate and with diverse backgrounds and experience
- Lead the growth and retention targets & lead our marketing strategy & channel execution for our trading calendar to increase our audience penetration / retain users - monitoring and leveraging key moments for both buyers & sellers.
- Focus on user-acquisition
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Build and own market performance tracking, leveraging the data to support decisions on the types of engagements and budget to increase brand awareness, new sign-ups, listings, sales and/or community engagement.
- Develop a strong regular connection with our community, tapping into key cultural moments relevant to both our buyers and sellers, to set the agenda for our trading calendars
- Plan and Execute full Seller Marketing programs, including liaising with the Studio teams as well as supporting on execution of events and pop ups.
- Monitor and responsible for all marketing communications and ad performance on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Website etc
- Execute various A/B testing on our marketing channels to optimize for the best winning strategy
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our products - both online and offline
- Explore new ideas and opportunities for all campaigns that build meaningful connections
- Participate in cross-functional projects as required and needed
- Proven experience managing and executing Marketing strategy for the Thai market (at least 5 years)
- Experience in Gen-Z marketing
- Demonstrable understanding of different marketing levers that can be used to drive growth within the Thai market
- Ability to self-serve and leverage data (qualitative and quantitative) to back up assumptions and influence plans
- Ability to work as part of a growing entrepreneurial team and take the lead on projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong business/commercial mindset and structured thinking
We’d love to meet Someone who has….
- Previous work experience in a e-commerce marketplace / fashion / tech company
- Previous work experience marketing a community first product/platform/business
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing plans