Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event
- Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials
- Present projects to Executives and work with them to strategize and improve the material
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Collect and analyse market research data and apply it to current projects
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
- Run campaigns across multiple offline and online platforms
- Design and oversee ad layouts
- Write copy and adjust content for marketing material
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets
- Foster and manage positive customer relationships on social media
- Collaborate, plan, and execute monthly promotional themes as well as measure results achieve.
- Grow brand awareness through various offline and online platforms on seasonal campaign stories and collaboration with social media influencers.
- Interact directly with Operation Manager to identify new marketing opportunities, prepare regular marketing activities and the reports of marketing activity
- Other ad-hoc activities or other related assignments.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelors or Masters or BBA degree or MBA in marketing or any related.
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing communications. Experience in Medical field is preferable.
- Computer Skill : Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office. Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or any graphic design is a plus.
- Expertise in navigating all social media sites , i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, twitter.
- Good command of English both reading and writing.
- Motivation and willing to learn new thing.
- Ability to work with analytical tools and think out of the box.
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure, multi-task & prioritize work.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in PDF format by click
For a confidential discussion, please call 083-9745125 and ask to speak to the K. Jayden or K.Siriporn
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Accolade Corporation Co., Ltd.
Masterpiece Hospital Building, 4th Floor
99/19 Sukhothai Road, Dusit, Dusit, Bangkok 10300 Thailand