Senior Manager, Category Management Contract Manufacturing
Location: Pandora Production Thailand (PPT), Gemopolis, Bangkok, Thailand
Reports to:Director, Contract Manufacturing, Supply Chain department
Main purpose of the role:
- Strategic results: Drive strategic & tactical decisions for Contract Manufacturing category and align resources to deliver key projects in alignment with Supply Chain and company strategic goals.
- Best-in-class: Develop, oversee, and drive continuous improvement to become the most progressive, best-in-class, results-driven and capable Contract Manufacturing category function in the Jewellery industry.
- Results: Ensuring supply & continuous cost competitiveness improvement
- Collaborative: Openly engage relevant internal and external stakeholders for critical activities. Take accountability and ensure effective collaboration with other functions
- People: Inspire teams to be proactive and change agents with founder’s mindset
- Inspirational leadership: Build/Lead a diverse and trust-based leadership team, manned with ideal team players who works as a true team across sub-functions. Embody strong culture of collaboration.
- Run sourcing activities and category management of Contract Manufacturing category to ensure most competitive outcome for PANDORA
- Expand Contract Manufacturing supplier base and develop strategic partners
- Develop strong relationships with supplier and internal stakeholders and manage supplier relationships and performance
- Lead and execute strategic projects to drive continuous improvement in contract manufacturing and supply chain
- Ensure supplier compliance to code of conduct and sustainability requirements and ensure successful implementation of recommendation and supplier development
- Drive cost savings activities
- Manage supplier performance and evaluation against agreed contract SLA
- Provide input to Legal to amend master contract and standard operating procedures per changing regulations, ways of working, business risks.
- Create Contract Manufacturing development programs and implement capability building initiative to cultivate long term strategic partnership.
- Monitor performance and address gaps/improvement opportunities; prepare monthly / quarterly performance reports, share and collaborate with extended teams
- Conduct risk, cost-scenarios, pricing analysis and Market Intelligent update & trends for each contract manufacturing category and leverage support from Supply Chain Excellence when required.
- Recommend, initiate, and implement improvement measures
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain or related field
- Proven experience as category manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of category management and commercial negotiations
- Ability to analyse data and drive the solution to business challenges
- Demonstrate ability to recommend tough decisions where required, making the right trade-offs
- Is self-motivated and hungry enough to work hard; willing to change
- Has an ability to lead, manage, motivate, and run own team of talented individuals
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills; interact effectively within and outside the organization.
Thank you for your interest in PANDORA and your application to the position above.
Our Talent Acquisition team will review your profile for this job opportunity as well as others positions that are suitable to
Should you be selected as a candidate for the position applied, we will notify and contact you for further arrangement.