If you are a Data scientist passionate about getting close to your client and advising them on how they can transform their business by leveraging data science and analytics, then this group is for you. You will be part of an established
team that will bring the best of Accenture Interactive team to support your client’s ambitions for digital transformation, journey to the cloud, intelligent enterprise through the lens of Data science and the value that can be delivered through innovative
new ways of using data to generate growth!
The role involves
• Leading the Interactive agenda practice on this account in support of your client’s ambitions to become more digital and data driven
• Acting as the account interface between the Interactive practice and Accenture’s other consulting services
• Leading responses to tenders, developing proposals and winning engagements with the support of your local and regional functional team.
• Leading and delivering transformative consulting engagements across the business areas of analytics
• Leading and developing delivery teams, remote and local that will support you in delivering exciting and innovative solutions within your client’s agenda for data science and analytics.
• Leading multiple teams and projects, using statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights
The ideal candidate should
• MBA or Master’s degree with Bachelor’s Degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
• Preferred sector experience although not mandatory given to work done within Natural Resources (Chemicals, Commodity Cement etc.)
• Minimum 8 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
• Minimum 8 years of developing machine learning and deep learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, classification, regression, optimization, recommendation, natural language processing, and other.
• Minimum of 8 years of Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 7 years of experience with data science and analytics tools, such as Python, R, Scala, Spark, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI
• Demonstrable business acumen and problem resolution skills to gain insights on how to shape a client data science and data analytics transformation in support of the business objectives.