Salary up to 60,000 - 150,000 THB with Benefits
If you’re seeking a career path in Big Data, then this job will be a fit for you! You will be worked on the blue-chip firm and get a new exciting Big Data project
The Company + Tech Culture:
The company is one of the leading in the retail business sector and they have an online channel to serve a variety of products to customers across Thailand. They’re rapidly growing their
e-commerce platforms because of their excellent business model and user-friendly platform.
You will be working in a Data team in order to collaborate closely with BI, Data Analytics/Data Science team in providing internal data products. You will gain a lot of learning in developing
your expertise in Big Data Platform.
What they expect:
- Conduct meeting with users to understand the data requirements and perform database design based on data understanding and requirements with consideration for performance
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture on data platforms either data warehouse or data lake.
- Design optimal data models that suit with either structured or unstructured dataset to gain performance of data pipeline process
- Develop tools for processing in “Big data” platforms
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders/ team members such as Data Scientist/ BI Developer/ Business Users.
- Identify and troubleshoot any issue in data pipelines
Required and Experienced
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Data Engineering
- Good experience in SQL
- Good experience in Azure cloud technology
- Experience and knowledge in Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory
- Experience and knowledge in Teradata
- Experience in data warehouse and business intelligence (Power BI)
- Experience building and improving ‘Big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets is preferred
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good English skill both written and spoken
If you’re interested to work for a great company with a talented data team, then do not hesitate to apply for this or please contact K. Thankamon (Book) at Cathcart Associates by Tel. 02-038-5878
for further information.