About the Opportunity We are looking for a Data Analyst candidate to work on one of the agency’s largest accounts within an award winning team, and help us deliver a range of data led projects. We are on the lookout for a talented and exceptional data analyst who is a self-starter and who can leverage the power of data to deliver value to our client’s marketing activities.
Working closely with the client and teams, the candidate will be responsible for the analysis delivery and strategic data planning of CRM and Insight activities and work towards delivering the client’s vision of customer centric marketing.
● Build relationships with client stakeholders and internal Wunderman teams to promote, develop and manage data and analysis deliverables for clients.
● Co-ordinate data campaigns and analysis projects, including segmentation and modelling deliverables.
● Assess client and 3rd party data sources and new data capture opportunities to enhance existing data.
● Support client leads in developing data strategies and roadmaps to propel client marketing activities forward.
● Define frameworks to measure marketing effectiveness, set KPIs, benchmarks, targets and forecast to support business cases.
● Define and set-up reporting and analysis processes and deliverables that meet client objectives.
● Develop campaign targeting & personalisation plans and brief 3rd party campaign delivery teams.
● Measure, evaluate and optimise marketing activity using best practice testing methodologies and create standardised Post Campaign Analysis
● Be the client’s trusted advisor on all things data and make it easy for them to make business decisions – based on consumer insight.
● Present frequently to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations.
Experience Essential Experience
● A minimum of 3-years’ operating in a Data Analysis and Planning function – preferably within an agency environment.
● High level numeracy and analysis skills with proficiency in SQL, Python or R
● Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills.
● Understanding of classical and modern analytical techniques, on-line and off-line.
● Previous experience working with Campaign Operations teams using Adobe Campaign or similar
● Previous experience working with CRM systems using SAP, Salesforce or similar
● Data analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, SPSS, Faststats)
● Data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)