Our client is a leading starch manufacturing company in Thailand. The company provides a wide range of starch products including modified starch, tapioca starch and noodle product. Currently, the company is seeking a suitable candidate for the position
of Senior C&B Manager.
- Following and analyzing external market developments by active involvement in relevant industry networks and by participating in compensation and benefits surveys & benchmarking studies (e.g. by Hay, Mercer, Towers, Watson).
- Developing and implementing a group/country-specific compensation and benefits approach based on the group compensation and benefits philosophy, including communication concept.
- Developing and implementing group/local compensation and benefits policies and processes, following-up of the legal context, coordination and communication.
- Governing and coordinating local bonus, Merit Increase, STI, LTI processes, including preparation of statistics, reports and local communication.
- Managing the projects, e.g. regarding compensation and benefits change and optimization.
- Being the single point of contact for HR Center of Expertise (CoE) in Compensation & Benefits.
- Acting as the focal point for internal audits.
- Giving advise to group Human Resource organization and – if required – managers in all questions related to compensation and benefits.
- Supporting negotiations with employee representatives related to compensation and benefits.
- Managing key the HR processes of performance management, associate recognition award, associate relations relating to all associate activity building teamwork, relationship, etc.
- Adhering with statutory labor laws compliance, company’s rules and regulations when necessary to proficiently apply.
- Preparing monthly associates’ expense report for budget and management’s review.
- Preparing annual associates’ expense budget.
- Steering harmonization of reward management across all group company.
- English language is fluent both in the spoken and written form (direct communication with Head of business in group company).
- Min. 10 years of experience in compensation and benefits management and administration in a multi-location, multi-lingual FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Experience and proven track record in working across the core HR functions with specific experience in the compensation and benefits field.
- Strong ability to solve problems / to prepare concepts & policies by taking into account the relevant strategic and operational aspects.
- Knowledge of the country legislation regarding compensation and benefits.
- Proficient in analysis HRIS applications.
- Team-oriented leadership skills honed through experience with senior management and work successfully in international teams across countries.
- Communications strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and external stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of organizational methods and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and schedule adherence.
- Through strategic thinking is essential, keen attention to detail is indispensable.